- Product Code: VMK
- Surface: Corrud-DS-black. This coating is 20 times more red rust resistant than zinc plating.
- Chains stamped with VIP are manufactured with tighter tolerances in the inner width (size B).
- The BG (Berufsgenossenschaft : German testing authority) awarded RUD to stamp their VIP chain strands with the following:
- H1 indicates manufacturer`s number. 1=RUD. · 8S means special quality, higher than quality grade 8
- Quality Verification: At regular intervals chains are stamped with a serial and batch number.
- This identification guarantees a continuous record of the manufacturing and proof data, for a period of 10 years.
- Geometric construction and tolerances of the VIP-chains are adapted to a higher quality class. · Material: CrNiMo-special steel.
- Special heat treatment. · High toughness.
- Min. ultimate elongation for natural black 25%, Surface treated min 20%.
- Less sensitive to notching and hydrogen embrittlement than quality grade 8.
- The bending test acc. to standard specifications of DIN EN 818-2-8, bending min F=0.8xd is by far exceeded.
- WLL : manufacturing proof load : breaking force =1 : 2,5 : 4
- Owing to a special heat treatment developed by RUD, high dynamic RUD VIP-chains are more insensitive to external mechanical wear friction and to damages.
- Therefore a longer lifetime of VIP-chain is guaranteed.
Cenas uzradītas bez PVN