- Product Code: VRSB-F-M
- The RUD Starpoint takes eye bolt technology into the next generation.
- Years of development and testing are gone to bring this eyebolt to the market.
- The RUD Starpoint can be adjusted to the direction of pull, thus allowing the WLL to be maintained during lifting, and no unintended untightening of the Starpoint occurs.
- Please note: According BGV-C1 the WLL have to be divided by 2.
- Unique Star shape, giving a clear distinction between eye bolts to DIN 580.
- Special heat treated star key for fixing ( no other tools required ).
- Super corrosion coating due to RUD-Magic-Black.
- Clearly marked nominal WLL calculated in the direction F2, which is the worst loading case.
- This is not allowed with DIN 580 eye bolts. - electromagnetic crack detection acc to EN 1677
- High tensile forged material 1.6541
- Safety Hints: The Starpoint must have a clean flat surface on which to be bolted to.
- The minimum material quality into which it may bolted into is 1.0037 (St 37).
- The mounting key must be removed from the hexagon bolt before lifting takes place, to ensure that the Starpoint can be adjusted to the direction of pull.
Cenas uzradītas bez PVN