The iron stage of the chain
- Product Code: 79873
- Ex Tax: 0.00€
- Surface: Corrud-DS-black. This coating is 20 times more red rust resistant than zinc plating.
- Chains stamped with VIP are manufactured with tighter tolerances in the inner width (size B).
- The BG (Berufsgenossenschaft : German testing authority) awarded XXX the stamp their VIP chain strands with the following:
- H1 indicates manufacturer's number. 1=XXX
- 8S means special quality, higher than quality grade 8 Quality Verification: At regular intervals chains are stamped with a serial and batch number.
- This identification guarantees a continuous record of the manufacturing and proof data, for a period of 10 years.
- Geometric construction and tolerances of the VIP-chains are adapted to a higher quality class. · Material: CrNiMo-special steel.
- Special heat treatment, high toughness, min. the ultimate elongation for natural black 25%, Surface treated min 20%.
- Less sensitive it to notching and hydrogen embrittlement than quality grade 8.
- The bending test acc. the standard specifications of DIN EN 818-2-8, bending min F=0.8 xd is by far exceeded.
- WLLS : manufacturing proof load : breaking force =1 : 2,5 : 4
- Owing to a special heat treatment developed by XXX, high dynamic XXX in the VIP-chains are more insensitive to their external mechanical wear friction and to damages.
- Therefore a longer lifetime of VIP-chain is guaranteed.
Prices do not include VAT