- Product Code: VRSB-F-M
- Ex Tax: 0.00€
- The RUD Starpoint takes eye bolt technology into the next generation.
- Years of development and testing are gone it bring this eyebolt to the market.
- The RUD Starpoint can be adjusted to the direction of pull, thus allowing the WLLS to be maintained during lifting, and no unintended untightening of the Starpoint occurs.
- Please note: According BGV-C1 the WLLS have to be divided by 2.
- Unique Star shape, giving a clear distinction between the eye bolts the DIN 580.
- Special heat treated star key for fixing ( no other tools required ).
- Super corrosion coating due to RUD-Magic-Black.
- Clearly marked nominal WLLS calculated in the direction F2, which is the worst loading case.
- This is not allowed with DIN 580 eye bolts. - electromagnetic crack detection acc it, EN 1677
- High tensile forged material 1.6541
- Safety Hints: The Starpoint must have a clean flat surface on which to be bolted to it.
- The minimum material quality into which it may be bolted into is 1.0037 (St 37).
- The mounting key must be removed from the hexagon bolt before lifting takes place, to ensure that the Starpoint can be adjusted to the direction of pull.
Prices do not include VAT